These Alba Racing XP 1000 / XP Turbo Billet Rear Sway Bar Links look great and install in about 5 minutes. We use Poly bushings in ours which are much stiffer than the OEM rubber bushings. The added stiffness allows the sway bar to react faster and help reduce initial body roll. The poly bushings also have a very long life and do not squeak. We see many companies using heim joints and uniballs on there end links. This is not a good idea. The OEM sway bar is designed to have tension on it from the bushings. Hems and uniball do not offer any initial tension as they just roll in the housing. These will actually decrease performance. Also it is only a matter of time before the heims and uniballs will start to squeak and wear once dirt and water are introduced.
- Made from HD 6061 billet aluminum (much stronger than OEM).
- Stiff poly bushings react faster than the soft OEM rubber bushings.
- Poly bushings offer no squeak design and long life unlike heims or uniballs.
- CNC machined and anodized in Orange, Blue or Red. (pick from drop down).
- Easily installs in about 5 minutes.
- Looks great on your RZR XP 1000 or XP Turbo.
- Includes both right and left side.