RAZR XT Radial Tires
33x10R-15, Radial, 8 Ply, Front/Rear
With excellent cornering performance at all speeds and precise steering capabilities, the RAZR XT is designed to excel in the desert racing world. A high-density double steel- belted carcass construction enhances stability at speed, while the rounded shoulder allows just the right amount of traction to propel you to the podium. The RAZR XT was built for one purpose, and that purpose is winning.
- Tire of choice for 2021 King of the Hammers Desert Challenge UTV champion Kyle Chaney.
- Steel-belted radial construction with exceptional cornering and steering qualities.
- Shoulder blocks extending over the sidewall improve traction in desert terrain while the center tread block design and arrangement are optimized to provide traction in a variety of terrains.
- New compound provides increased tear resistance and sidewall stiffness for even more traction.
- Position: Front/Rear
- Size: 33X10.00R15
- Ply Rating: 8
- Overall Diameter (in): 33.7
- Section Width (in): 10.20
- Rim Size (in): 15X7.0AT
- Max PSI: 22
- Tread Depth (in): 18/32