SENA 50R Bluetooth Communication System with Mesh Intercom
The 50R Mesh 2.0 Intercom couples Sena’s most advanced technology to date with a low-profile, sleek yet rugged design. This premier Mesh/Bluetooth Intercom system features three different intercom modes, a three-button control, layout, and Bluetooth® 5 connectivity to a user's smartphone for music playback, phone calls, and more.
ONE UNIT. THREE INTERCOM MODES
The 50R features three different intercom modes: Group Mesh Intercom, Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom, and Bluetooth Intercom.
With Group Mesh, you’ll create a single, private group that supports up to 24 participants over a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals)! Users are invited into Group Mesh, giving added control and privacy.
Multi-Channel Open Mesh lets you communicate with virtually anyone participating in the Mesh 2.0 network within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km. Open Mesh also features multi-channel options, an industry-first! With nine channels available, you can switch to a new frequency for conversations with different riding groups within the larger Open Mesh group.
Finally, traditional Bluetooth Intercom mode rounds out the third communication option included. All riders and their ever-changing riding scenarios will surely benefit from the incredible flexibility and technology engineered into the 50R Mesh 2.0 and Bluetooth intercom modes.
REDESIGNED HD SPEAKERS FOR A BRAND NEW LISTENING EXPERIENCE
ENHANCED VOICE COMMANDS FOR ENHANCED CONTROL
Take control of the 50R without lifting a finger. Voice commands give you hands-free control of the 50R, operating select functions, including entering Open Mesh or answering a phone call. Simply say a command, and the 50R will act for you. The 50R supports multi-language voice commands, responding to eight different languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian.
The most powerful upgrade to the 50R voice commands is the new direct, hands-free access to Google or Siri through your smartphone! “Hey Siri, directions to the nearest hotel, please!” “Hey Google, what’s the weather forecast for Sturgis today?” No buttons, no other preliminary commands. The 50R connects to everything Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri have to offer...all while you’re rolling down the highway! Access phone numbers, music apps, or even ask for directions to the world’s largest ball of twine (it’s in Cawker City, KS by the way)! Riding Connected couldn’t be easier.
RAPIDLY CHARGED AND AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED
50R power running low? With its new high-density battery and the technical improvements to the Fast Charging feature, the 50R will charge 30% faster than previous Fast Charge units! Plug it in for just 20 minutes, and you’ll get 3.5 hours of Mesh Intercom™ or 6 hours of Bluetooth intercom operation. A full charge of the unit happens in just an hour and provides 8 hours of Mesh communication or 13 hours of Bluetooth intercom talk time! The included WiFi Adapter serves double-duty, charging your 50R and also providing automatic firmware updates via your wireless network. It’s never been easier to upload all the latest firmware updates to your Sena headset!
TRANSFORM YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE SENA 50 UTILITY APP
Tap into all of the amazing features of the 50R with a brand-new Utility App. After downloading the new 50 Utility App, just pair your 50R to your smartphone and see how quick and easy setup and management becomes. Remotely control Bluetooth Intercom pairings and connections, configure channel settings for Open Mesh Intercom, or create a private group in Group Mesh. You can even access audio EQ presets to experience all-new musical soundscapes!
- Mesh Intercom™
- Bluetooth 5
- Hd Speakers
- Multi-Channel Communication
- Intercom 8 Km / 5 Mi
- Digital Assistant Access
- Wifi Firmware Updates
- Multi-Language Voice Command
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Fm Radio
- Speaker Pads (Thick)
- Hook and Loop Fasteners for Wired Microphone
- Hook and Loop Fasteners for Speakers
- Double-Sided Adhesives
- Wired Boom Microphone
- Helmet Clamp
- WIFi Adapter
- Boom Microphone Holder
- Hook and Loop Fasteners for Boom Microphone
- Hook and Loop Fasteners
- Wired Microphone
- Main module: 97 mm x 48 mm x 27mm (3.8 in x 1.8 in x 1.0 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness - 7.2 mm
- Boom microphone: length - 150 mm
- Wire between speakers: length - 555 mm
- Weight: main module - 65 g (2.29 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Mesh 2.0 Intercom Technology
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance:
- Bluetooth Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles)* in open terrain
*Can extend up to 8 km (5 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 riders
- Open Mesh Intercom: virtually limitless
- Group Mesh Intercom : 24 riders
- Supports Channels:
- Open Mesh Intercom: 9 channels
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Talk time:
- Bluetooth intercom: up to 13 hours
- Mesh intercom: up to 8 hours
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Fast Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 6 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC