Our Warrior Riser Snorkel Kits Come Standard with Removable Warrior Wear Tips That Snap-in Easily and Unsnap Easily for Cleaning. Although They Are Not Required to Use with The Warrior Riser, You Will Have Them If and When You Need Them. They Are Easily Cleaned Reusable and Durable for Long Time Use. The Water Repellent Material Is from Outerwears. Your Warrior Wear Will Come Unglued So You Have the Option of Custom Painting or Hydro Graphics Dipping Your Parts to Match Your Machine. Easily Glued with Loctite Stick'N Seal Glue. You May Choose to Glue Them Together with The Water Repellent Pre-Filter Material, Or to Glue them Together Without. Your Choice. The CVT Outlet Should Not Have the Water Repellent Material in Place. The Instructions with Your Kit Contains All Information on Your Warrior Wear Tips.
Stop staring at the hole that is too deep for you to ”send it!” A snorkel kit will move your vent tube to a higher level so you can push through higher water levels. Due to the vent tube being moved, the snorkel can provide clean, dry air through the engine and other parts needing venting on ATVs/UTVs such as clutches, differentials, transmission, carburetors, and fuel tanks. Get your machine snorkeled with Snorkel Your ATV Snorkels so you can tackle the deep waters!
- This Snorkel kit comes with our Patented Warrior Risers & removable snap-in Warrior Wear Pre Filter Tips
- Warrior Wear Pre Filter Tips come unglued for easy painting and gives you the choice of using the water repellent material or not
- Warrior Risers have built in Vent Line Slots for properly snorkeling the vent lines
- Warrior Risers have side-mounted built-in slide connections for securing and locking your Warrior Risers together cleanly
- Rubber boot connections for easy disassembly
- All SYA Snorkel kits come with detailed instructions and Color pictures for an easy installation
- This is a 1 1/2" Snorkel kit - 100% glued and assembled for an easy install
- This kit contains three 1.5" risers.
- Comes with Vent lines and connectors
- This is a full and complete snorkel kit
- You may turn the Warrior risers to the front or side if you have a back window installed.
- You have to cut/trim some plastic to install most Snorkel kits.
- 2007 Polaris Ranger 500 2x4
- 2006 Polaris Ranger 700 4x4
- 2007 Polaris Ranger 700 4x4
- 2008 Polaris Ranger 700 CREW 4x4
- 2008 Polaris Ranger 700 4x4
- 2008 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4
- 2007 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4
- 2006 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4
- 2007 Polaris Ranger 500 4x4
- 2006 Polaris Ranger 500 4x4
- 2008 Polaris Ranger 500 2x4