Get the ride quality, control and performance to take riding to the next level. EXIT Shocks 2.5X2 Series delivers Comfort, Control, Bottoming Resistance, Reduced Body Roll and Race Inspired Durability. When riding conditions and terrain change, easily fine tune Compression and Rebound with Tool Free Adjusters.
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.
- Direct Bolt On Replacement
- Gain 1.25” - 2" Ride Height, True Suspension Lift
- Billet Aluminum Construction decreases weight and keeps shock oil cool
- 2.5” Diameter Shock Body
- 2.5“ Diameter Piggyback or Remote Reservoir
- High Flow Piston
- Precisely Valved and Tuned
- 3/4” Chrome Shaft
- High Tensile Progressive Springs
- PTFE Lined Spherical Bearings
- Progressive Closed Cellular Bump Stop
- Billet Pre-Load Nut
- Compression Adjuster (Tool Free Adjuster Knob, 26 Click Broad Range)
- Spherical Rebound Adjuster (Tool Free Adjuster Know, 30 Click Broad Range)
- Billet CrossOver Rings for precise Dual Rate Spring CrossOver Tuning.
- 2016+ Polaris RZR XP Turbo