EVP is proud to offer another option to our arsenal of exhausts for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo – The “Captain’s Choice Slip On”. The Captain’s Choice slip on is a cut out style exhaust which allows both quiet and loud exhaust notes in one package. With the cut out valve closed, the exhaust is only slightly louder than the OEM, but with it open, you will hear the twin cylinder Polaris engine roar! The built in house, 304 stainless steel muffler has two pathways inside – a boost actuated exhaust valve controls whether the exhaust has to go through the quiet channel, or the second path which is a straight pipe through the muffler. The cutout valve can be operated two ways: An EVP supplied connection and hose that supplies boost pressure directly to the valve. This is the simplest installation and opens the cutout valve at approximately 5 PSI of boost. Below 5 PSI and the valve is closed and the exhaust is quiet. The second is with an EVP supplied adjustment valve. This allows for the valve to remain closed regardless of boost pressure (for sound sensitive areas, or rides with the family), or adjust the point at which the valve opens. Detailed instructions are included.
Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel. No other manufacturer builds exhausts like we do. Most other manufacturers buy exhaust mufflers from China and weld on pipes to make them fit. Our mufflers are custom made for each application with construction and packing designed to last the life of your vehicle.
- First in the industry production “Cut Out” Style Exhaust for the XP Turbo
- Color matched accessories to match your vehicle!
- Made in the USA by American Craftsman
- Simple installation with detailed instructions included
- Comes with the EVO larger ID silicone charge tube ($179.00 value), valving and all necessary valving and hardware.
- Up to 6 additional horsepower with the cut out open (depending upon tune)
- Spark arrestors included
- No electrical wiring required!