Add clearance, strength and appeal to your Can-Am Maverick X3 with the HCR OEM Elite kit. This true boxed kit follows the HCR Elite portfolio while adding to the aggressive stance of the X3. Not only does this kit look absolutely amazing, it's set at an extremely aggressive price point and is one of the best "bang-for-your-buck" kits on the market.
The MAV-05600 72" Suspension Kit includes: 4 Front A-arms (2 upper, 2 lower), 2 Rear Trailing Arms, Delrin Bushings for replacement in the front A-arms, brake line mounting hardware, and shock bolts.
- 1.5" High clearance A-Arm design allows for added ground clearance under key components.
- Manufactured with HCR Elite Alloy; 30% stronger than 4130 Series Chromoly
- Delrin bushings included for increased strength to mounting points.
- Internal catacomb design allow for increased strength from hollow factory design .
- comparable weight to factory with added structure.
- Can convert any 64" Platform X3 to a 72" with unlimited combinations of OE equivalent shocks and axles.
- For this kit you will need to reuse or replace with OEM/aftermarket components: Ball joints in the front A-arms, Crush Sleeves and wear plates in the Front A-arms, Trailing arm Radial joints, mounting bolts and hardware otherwise not provided.