Shock Therapy Textron Wildcat XX Limit Strap Kit (Rear) (810-4000-10)
Finally a cure for the rear end CLUNK in the Wildcat XX! As most people know, at full extension the shocks can make a loud clunk that feels like a hammer against the chassis. If you run aftermarket, heavier wheels and tires this clunk gets much worse. Although the shocks have extension stops internally they are tuned to the factory wheel and tire weight and can't manage any changes in the system so a front end clunk has become the new NORMAL in UTV's. Well, not any more. Shock Therapy new limit strap kit stops the front end clunk instantly. Limit straps have been used in racing for decades. Trophy trucks and other big off road racing classes have considered them a must forever and so should you. Some of the benefits with Shock Therapy limit strap kits are:
Features & Benefits
- PATENTED, billet aluminum, laser engraved, upper strap mounts
- Adjustable, tight clearance clevis system allowing you to adjust the strap length perfectly
- Quad layered straps for the best strength and longevity
- PATENTED, tether system that locates the strap next to the shock at full compression
- Accurate sized holes in the strap ends to match the metric hardware in your car
- Stainless steel spacers that don't rust or flex like aluminum spacers can
- Grade 8 hardware with pinch nuts
- Mounting system with the least leverage on the strap
- Less strap stretch and longer strap life
- Added life for your CVs and Axles and STOPS ALL EXTENSION CLUNKING!
- Textron Wildcat XX
- Limit straps are a wearing item just like brake pads. They have a lifespan and will need to be replaced once they are worn out. Although they may last longer than your UTV, they are not guaranteed for life.