Agency Power Can-Am Maverick X3 Front Adjustable Sway Bar Links
The Can-Am Maverick X3 is one of the most elite UTVs that has been manufactured. Superior handling, power output, and aftermarket support are what make owning an X3 an absolute joy. Driving your Can-Am X3 hard is a great way of fully utilizing your machine until your delicate sway bar end-links snap, or simply wear out, causing excessive body roll and unusual handling.
Agency Power released billet front sway bar end-links for 72-inch models that offer versatility through adjustment and incredible durability. Your factory end-links can't hold up to the abuse when driving your machine hard and tend to wear out much sooner than they should. The other issue is the factory sway bar link has one preset adjustment that can't be altered, which means you are stuck with what Can-Am thinks is the ideal sway bar position.
Adjusting the front sway bar will allow you to dial in your handling to better suit your desired riding style. Whether you are taking your machine to the dunes, trails, or even desert racing, the Agency Power billet front sway bar links will hold up thanks to the rugged billet design. For additional rigidity, a heavy-duty 5/8th Heim is used to ensure durability and strength.
- **ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 72-INCH MODELS**
- Billet Chromoly steel construction for maximum rigidity
- Heavy-duty 5/8th Heim joint
- Adjustability allows for the handling to be dialed in
- Laser-etched Agency Power logo
- Replaces flimsy stock sway bar links
- Reduced lateral suspension slop
- All hardware is included for installation
- Made in the USA
- 2017+ Can-Am Maverick X3 2 or 4 Seat Model 72-inch width