Assault Industries Polaris RZR Turbo Secondary Belt Replacement Tool
If you own a vehicle with a belt driven CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission / Transaxle), you know, all too well, when you're out having the most fun, the belt overheats and grenades itself, sometimes taking other important things with it. Fortunately, the quick fix to get you back in business is a fresh belt, however, you can't change the belt without the right tool!
The Assault Industries RZR belt replacement tool for Polaris CVT driven vehicles is used to release the tension of the clutch so that the belt can be removed and reinstalled quickly. The tool is CNC machined from billet aluminum, hard anodized black and finished with post-machined and laser engraved Assault Industries markings.
Assault Industries gives you the tools that let you go further! Make sure you're Assault equipped for your next ride!
Note: Not compatible with RZR Pro XP, 2021+ Polaris RZR vehicles with Pro XP style clutches with single hole input. The flange will not fit. See example below. Check the Specifications tab for a list compatible vehicles.
- Made for Polaris CVT clutches (excl. Pro XP / 2021+ XP Turbo)
- Quickly swap belts with this tool
- Aluminum construction
- Anodized finish with post machined and laser markings
- Easy to use
- Included storage pouch
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2019
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2019
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018-2019
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019
NOTE: Only works on the secondary
- (1) Belt Replacement tool
- Storage pouch