Inexpensive yet very precise way to control your fuel curve.
The Power Commander FC is a new plug-n-play fuel management device pre-programmed with Make/ Model specific maps. In addition the Power Commander FC has the added ability to modify or change these maps on the fly without a computer.
Users can literally select between a Power Commander FC Map, custom-built maps, or even fine tune low, mid or high rpm ranges while sitting on the bike and without plugging into a computer. Standard +/- 10% increments from selected map settings, different ranges are available using the supplied Control Center software.
Users can also load up to 10 of their personally built Power Maps into the Power Commander FC and select between them while in the saddle - eliminating the need to "re-boot" with the computer every time a new map is desired.
- Uses OEM style connectors and high quality wiring harnesses
- Small, lightweight and easy-to-fit on the bike
- Pre-programmed with PCFC Power Maps specific to make, model
- No computer necessary for modifying fuel management
- Fully adjustable computer compatibility for ultimate tuning and personalization
- Software is compatible with Power Commander, so you can download Power Commander maps to the PCFC
- Integrated O2 Optimizer where Applicable
- +250 / -100 fuel change. Enough adjustment to cover almost all modifications
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges). When you need to adjust your fuel curve for quick throttle inputs.
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Vast library of tunes for any combination of aftermarket parts
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuner to unlock your ride’s potential
- Upgradeable with additional features such as auto-tune and launch control (included on fuel and ignition models, available through the ignition module accessory on all other models)
- Analog input which allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- Yamaha YXZ1000R
- Yamaha YXZ1000R SE
- Yamaha YXZ1000R SS
- Yamaha YXZ1000R SS SE
- Yamaha YXZ1000R SS XT-R
- PCFC does not work in conjunction with the standard Power Commander accessories listed
- This unit does NOT work with any of the Dynojet accessories - SFM, Ignition Module, shifter, LCD.
- Not for sale in California.