EPI Performance Polaris General Mudder Clutch Kit - 0-3000" 28"+ Tires
The EPI OE Replacement Clutch Kit are a direct replacement for your factory Clutch. Over time as you put more off road miles on your side by side maintenance is required as components like Clutches wear out. EPI’s Clutch Kits are a great option to get your vehicle's transmission working properly.
- Designed for 28"+ Tires
- 0-3000' Elevation
- Helps restore power loss due to addition of larger
- Allows for easier turning of larger tires in the mud
- Better low end power and torque
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduces belt slip and clutch heat
- Additional tools required for installation: PCP-8 and 2017 - CCT520, 2016 - CCT510
- Clutch kit components may vary from photo
- 1000 General (EBS) 2016-21**
- 1000 General 4 2017-21
(Will not work on General XP / XP 4 models)
** Note – This kit will eliminate the EBS function. Removing EBS results in a more performance oriented driving experience. If you wish to keep the EBS function please contact EPI directly, as a different helix is needed.