Factor 55 Rope Guard (FlatLink)
A lightweight and compact alternative to traditional heavy snatch blocks/pulleys, the RRP XTV can be used to increase pulling power or redirect the winch line. During momentary slack, the rope retention rubber fingers prevent the winch rope from escaping the pulley groove while the oversized hole radius provides a smooth surface and keeps the soft shackle from rubbing on the edges of the RRP XTV.
- Patented rubber fingers help retain the rope from exiting the pulley groves, preventing premature rope failure
- Can be used with a winch's synthetic rope to increase pulling power and change direction, and in conjunction with a soft shackle
- Oversized hole radius provides a smooth surface, and keeps the soft shackle's legs from rubbing on the ring's edges
- Friction surface is treated with Teflon for decreased friction and heat dissipation
- For use with 3/16"-1/4" synthetic rope
- Made from billet-machined 6000-series aluminum with a Mil-A-8625 F hard-anodized surface
- The RRP showcases a 12,000 lb. working load limit and weighs just 8.1 oz.