High Lifter Polaris Ranger 400/500/800/EV Signature Series Lift Kit (2") (73-14820)
The High Lifter Polaris Ranger 400/500/800/EV Signature Series Lift Kit will provide unstoppable performance on the trails. Increase the ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain.
Built with the stability and quality providing a precision-engineered lift system to giving a true, full lift and create a perfect ride. Ride higher from rough to deep terrain.
Spent years perfecting the ultimate lift to provide maximum performance, durability, and strength while keeping installation simple and easy.
- Zinc plating or powder coat finishes for long life in rugged conditions
- All installation hardware included
- Detailed step by step photo instructions
- Signature Series include High Lifter logo precision laser cut
- Backed by High Lifter Lifetime Warranty
- Polaris Ranger 400 - Up to 28"
- Polaris Ranger 800 Mid-Size - Up to 28"
- Polaris Ranger EV Electric - Up to 28"
- 2011 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI Crew 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2011 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2011 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2010 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2012 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2012 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2012 Polaris Ranger EV
- 2012 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI Crew 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 800 Midsize
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2013 Polaris Ranger EV
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI Crew 4x4 Mid-Size
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Mids-Size
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 800 Midsize
- 2014 Polaris Ranger EV
- MINIMAL GRINDING REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION. PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS
- Our stated tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
- You must upgrade the front factory CV axles to HLA axles.
- 1.5" spacers are required in the rear if you run factory wheels with a lift kit installed.