High Lifter Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Lift Springs (Front) (SPRPF1000R-S)
OEM springs tend to fatigue rapidly even with low mileage. The High Lifter Lift Springs were engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per 4 set) over the new stock springs. They were also designed to make a significant difference in the performance of your ATV with as little affect as possible on the ride and handling of the machine. And here’s a big bonus, a complete set of the Lift Springs may be installed for substantially less than the cost of one replacement OEM shock.
For those who ride at slower speeds, with big tires and heavier loads, the Lift Springs will be a welcome and economical upgrade. Depending on the make, model, and current modifications to the unit, the High Lifter Lift Springs have been known to add on full inch of suspension lift, however, it’s not guaranteed. The Lift Springs add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll, but have not been found harsh or uncomfortable by anyone who has ridden them. One thing is for sure. If you are a hardcore mud rider or you carry a load, your ATV could stand a heavier load capacity. The High Lifter Lift Springs are just what the doctor ordered!
Kit includes a pair of springs to lift the front of the unit.
Powder-coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Springs vary by make and model.
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Premium
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP 20th Anniv Edition
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar
- 2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Premium
- 2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP NorthStar
- 2021 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Premium
- 2021 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP NorthStar Premium