ITP Tires Blackwater Evolution UTV Tire (30x10-14) (6P0116)
Exceptionally durable radial tire, the Blackwater Evolution provides a smooth, stable, and predictable ride.
- Innovative, non-directional design for awesome traction
- Smooth riding, superb handling
- Tough rubber compound offers exceptional wear and abrasion resistance
- 8-ply rated radial construction
- Made in the USA
SKU - 6P0116
Size - 30x10.00R14NHS
Ply - 8
Mounted Diameter (in) - 30.00
Mounted Width (in) - 9.90
Rated Load (lb) - 1570.00
PSI - 32
Tread Depth () - 31/32
Front or Rear -
Weight (lb) - 34
Additional Information - UTILITY ATV/UTV
- Best Used For: All Terrain, Intermediate Surfaces, Loose Surfaces, Mud, Racing, Rocks/Ruts, Snow, Soft Surfaces, Utility ATV, UTV/SxS
- Tire only, wheel not included.
ITP® LIMITED WARRANTY FOR TIRES
The Carlstar Group LLC (“Carlstar”)
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in tires purchased from authorized dealers or
distributors. This warranty is limited to replacement of a defective tire plus any applicable taxes.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does not cover:
• Continued use while run flat or under a state of acute under-inflation
• Tire damage or irregular wear due to road hazard, including puncture, cut, impact break, bulge,
snag, stone drill or collision
• Mounting or balancing charges
• Incidental, consequential or punitive damages including, but not limited to, the cost of replacing or
repairing other property which is damaged when a tire is defective, transportation to or from the
dealer, distributor or manufacturer to get warranty service, loss of time, loss of use, towing charges,
bus fare, car rentals
• Repaired tubes or tires
• Cosmetic irregularities
• Tires used in racing or competition
• Tires subjected to overloading, improper mounting, use of an incorrect rim, purposeful abuse or
• Tires that have been patched, plugged or repaired or into which liquid balancers or sealants have
Who is Covered?
This Warranty covers only the original purchaser of the tire. Proof of purchase is required.
What is the Period of Coverage?
With the exceptions noted below, this Warranty remains in effect for TWO YEARS from the date of
How Do You Get Service?
To obtain warranty adjustments or warranty information contact your ITP tire dealer or
call the Carlstar Customer Care Unit at 1-800-260-7959 or by email at
“email@example.com.” Claims must be made within 30 days of discovery of
irregularity. Carlstar reserves the right to inspect all products before making adjustments.
What Will Void this Warranty?
This Warranty is void if:
• The tire fails due to damage from improper inflation pressures, exceeding the
maximum speed limit or overloading the tire beyond the maximum load capacity
state on the sidewall
• The tire is worn past the last 3/32 of tread depth at any point on the tread contact
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS WARRANTY, THERE ARE NO
WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NO REPRESENTATIVE OF CARLSTAR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY
REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES EXCEPT AS STATED HERE.
The Carlstar Group makes no expressed claims of expected tire wear. Variables that affect tire wear include
driving conditions, load and tire inflation pressure.
How Does State Law Relate to This Warranty?
Some states do not permit limitations on the period of an implied warranty and do not permit the
exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or
exclusions may not apply. This warranty provides specific legal rights. Other rights may vary
according to the state/province in which the original purchaser is located.
NOTE: All Specifications are subject to change without notice. Rev. 2/19