The Lone Star Racing Rear Gusset Plate is made from .125" 4130 steel plate. The rear plate features extra clearance to still access the rear diff fluid fill plug without removing the plate. It can also serve as a location to mount a license plate by drilling a few holes.
(You save undefined)
- Part #:
- Manufacturer Part #:
Sizing Links & InformationSpecial Sizing Chart For This Item
IMPORTANT PRODUCT & SIZING NOTES
Important Notes About Sizing & Product Specifications
- It is important to understand that unlike every day clothes, seasonal costumes are typically designed to be worn for one or two events. Unless specifically stated they are not professional, theatrical grade costumes and are not priced as such. So while the sizing information provided by the manufacturer is generally accurate for the measurements indicated, a seasonal costume will rarely fit every person as if it were tailor made for that person. This simply means that even though a costume may fit based on waist or hip measurements, it doesn't mean the inseam length, sleeve length or overall length will fit every body style with the same waist measurements. In some cases, alterations may be required and in others, you may need to order another size. And because seasonal costumes tend to run small, we suggest buying the larger size when in doubt. It's always easier to take-in, hem or otherwise adjust an item that is too big or too long than one that is too small or too short.
- The information you see on our website about an item is provided to us by the manufacturer and is all the information we have available. There is not any additional information, details or specifications we can provide beyond what you see online. If you need more information or details about a particular item than what you see online, we strongly suggest you not purchase that item and instead, make another selection.
- The sizing of some costumes may fall outside general sizing guidelines, if that is the case, it should be reflected in the product description of each individual costume. Remember to look for a Special Sizing Chart Link immediately under the "Place Order" box. If there is one, be sure to use the information contained on that page as it is specific to the item you are purchasing.
- While dress/clothing sizes are provided in US sizes, the sizes for seasonal costumes tend to run small.
- Bodysuit costumes (like superheroes) are meant to be tight fitting, please keep that in mind when selecting your size.
- If in doubt between two sizes, it's usually best to order the larger size as seasonal costumes tend to run small. As an option, many customers will purchase both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit.
- Many costumes have elastic waists that allow for some stretching.
- Sizing information is provided to us by the manufacturer. While this information is assumed to be accurate, we can not be responsible for variations or inaccuracies in the information provided to us.
- If we have not listed a size it is either "Standard' or "One-size fits most". Please refer to the product specific sizing chart (if available) for more details.
- The packaging on some costumes show sizes by child years instead of child sizes. So you may order by size on the website and then once you receive the costume it shows ages on the package instead of sizes. Please look at the costume carefully, it does NOT mean the wrong size was shipped. Here are guidelines for what the sizes/ages might be:
o Small 4-6 (3-4 years)
o Medium 8-10 (5-7 years)
o Large 12-14 (8-10 years).
Again, check to see if there is a Special Sizing Chart Link for the item as there may be more information specific to the costume.