Quantum QFS Polaris Ranger 800 In-Tank EFI Fuel Pump w/ 42 PSI Regulator & Filter
The HFP-396 is the original replacement fuel pump for 2011-2021 Polaris ATVs and UTVs and is the only pump approved by the PRC Forum. This pump installs directly into the OE Polaris assembly and does not require canister modifications of any kind. The pump is dimensionally and functionally identical to the OE pump motor, originally manufactured by Bosch for Polaris. The installation kit includes several items designed to extend longevity beyond the original pump. Two ethanol-safe corrugated flex hoses are included, as well as a Viton ethanol-safe fuel pump o-ring, and an ethanol-safe 30 micron polyethylene filter strainer. With pump gasoline now infused in most parts of the country with as much as 15% ethanol, compatibility with multiple fuel blends is an essential requirement for all fuel pump components--not only the pump itself. Our pump development of the HFP-396 started in 2013, starting with the same proven 30mm design from our HFP-389 pump used in KTM and Husqvarna applications and specifically designed for sustained hot climate operation. A weak point of the factory Polaris fuel pump motor is its inability to withstand extreme temperatures. Riders have found themselves on the trail or in the desert unable to restart their machine after only 20-30 mins of continued run time. Once the pump has cooled down it will sometimes resume normal operation, eventually requiring replacement.
- OEM or better performance
- Coated corrosion-resistant case to minimize seizing during non-operation
- Specifically designed for quiet operation
- Drop-in replacement
- Gradient density fuel strainer for superior contaminant filtration
- Patented check valve technology
- Compatible with modern ethanol-infused pump gasoline
- Amperage Draw: 2.5 amps @ 40 psi, 2.9 amps @ 60 psi
- Flow Rate: 82 LPH @ 40 psi, 62 LPH @ 60 psi
- POLARIS RANGER 800 EFI 2011-2012, REPLACES 2204402
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.