Rockford Fosgate Punch Marine 300 Watt 2-Channel Amplifier (PM300X2)
The PM300X2 is a 300 Watt 2-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
The PM300X2 is a solid choice if you're looking to drive a pair of coaxial speakers, component speakers, or a single subwoofer. The amplifier can also be run in stereo/mono mode simultaneously when using passive crossovers (not supplied) on all speakers. With proven PUNCH technology, the PM300X2 delivers real Rockford Fosgate power from a small design and is flexible to accommodate any moderately sized system.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- 2-Year Warranty
- Number of Channels - 2
- Total Power (Sum of Rated Power) - 300 Watts
- Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power) - 100 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm, 150 Watts x 2 @ 2-Ohm, 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Dynamic Power (PVC/PowerCube®) - 120 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohms 0° Res, 203 Watts x 2 @ 2-Ohms 0° Res
- Bridgeable - Yes
- Frequency Response - 20Hz-20kHz
- Input Sensitivity - 150 mV - 12 V
- Circuit Topology Class - Class A/B
- Efficiency (average) - 69% @ 4-Ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+Noise) - 4-Ohm: <1.0%, 2-Ohm: <1.0%
- Signal Input - Hi/Low Level: 1 RCA Pair
- Signal Output - Low Level: 1 RCA Pair
- Tone Controls - 0dB to +14dB @ 12.5kHz, 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Crossover Controls - High-Pass: 50Hz - 250Hz @ 12dB/Octave Butterworth, Low-Pass: 50Hz - 250Hz @ 12dB/Octave Butterworth, All-Pass: Yes
- Remote Controls - Optional Punch Level Control (PLC2) Ready
- Visual Indicators - Power/Protect/Thermal LED, Input Clip LED3, Output Clip LED1,2,3 (LED Color Legend: 1BLUE: <0.5% THD, 2VIOLET: 1% THD, 3RED: 10%+ THD)
- Power Wire Gauge - 8 AWG to 4 AWG
- Power Input Connector - Captive C-Clamp
- Speaker Wire Gauge - 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector - Captive C-Clamp
- Cooling - Convection
- Operating Voltage - 9 - 16 VDC
- Recommended Fuse (not included) - 50 A
- Average Current Draw (13.8V Music) - 23 A
- Max. Current Draw (13.8V Sinewave) - 45 A
- Suggested Alternator - 75 A
Rockford Corporation offers a limited warranty on Rockford Fosgate products:
Length of Warranty
• All Speakers – 1 Year
• Signal Processors – 1 Year
• PRIME Amplifiers – 1 Year
• PUNCH Amplifiers – 1 Year
• POWER Amplifiers – 2 Years
• Any Factory Refurbished Product – 90 days (receipt required)
What is Covered
This warranty applies only to Rockford Fosgate products sold to consumers by Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealers in the United States of America or its possessions. Product purchased by consumers from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in another country are covered only by that country's Distributor and not by Rockford Corporation.
Who is Covered
This warranty covers only the original purchaser of Rockford product purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in the United States. In order to receive service, the purchaser must provide Rockford with a copy of the receipt stating the customer name, dealer name, product purchased and date of purchase. Products found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced (with a product deemed to be equivalent) at Rockford's discretion.
What is Not Covered
1. Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper operations, water, theft
2. Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product
3. Service performed by anyone other than Rockford or an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Service Center
4. Any product which has had the serial number defaced, altered, or removed
5. Subsequent damage to other components
6. Any product purchased outside the U.S.
7. Any product not purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer
Limit on Implied Warranties
Any implied warranties including warranties of fitness for use and merchantability are limited in duration to the period of the express warranty set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on the length of an implied warranty, so this limitation may not apply. No person is authorized to assume for Rockford Fosgate any other liability in connection with the sale of the product.
How to Obtain Service
Please call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
This product meets the current EU warranty requirements, see your Authorized dealer for details.
Warranty Outside the USA
The above warranty information is for residents located within the United States of America. For warranty and service information outside the USA, please select the Authorized World Wide Distributor for your country as details vary by country.