Our Warrior Riser Snorkel Kits Come Standard with Removable Warrior Wear Tips That Snap-in Easily and Unsnap Easily for Cleaning. Although They Are Not Required to Use with The Warrior Riser, You Will Have Them If and When You Need Them. They Are Easily Cleaned Reusable and Durable for Long Time Use. The Water Repellent Material Is from Outerwears. Your Warrior Wear Will Come Unglued So You Have the Option of Custom Painting or Hydro Graphics Dipping Your Parts to Match Your Machine. Easily Glued with Loctite Stick'N Seal Glue. You May Choose to Glue Them Together with The Water Repellent Pre-Filter Material, Or to Glue them Together Without. Your Choice. The CVT Outlet Should Not Have the Water Repellent Material in Place. The Instructions with Your Kit Contains All Information on Your Warrior Wear Tips.
- This Snorkel kit comes with our Patented Warrior Risers & removable snap in Warrior Wear Pre filter Tips
- Warrior Wear pre filter tips come unglued for easy painting and gives you the choice of using the water repellent material or not
- Warrior Risers have built in Vent Line Slots for properly snorkeling the vent lines
- Warrior Risers have side mounted built in slide connections for securing and locking your Warrior Risers together cleanly
- Rubber boot connections for easy disassembly
- All SYA Snorkel kits come with detailed instructions and Color pictures for an easy installation
- This kit contains four 2" risers.
- Comes with Vent lines and connectors
- This is a full and complete snorkel kit
- No Tuning or jetting needed with our kits
- This is a Dual air intake Performance Extension Snorkel kit to raise the snorkel height and add another air intake snorkel for better performance. Our Warrior risers also add the pre filter tips for added protection. Also our Warrior Riser Extension kit address all vent lines that are not addressed from the factory. 100% glued and assembled for an easy install. No drilling, No cutting. Bolt on kit. Add Our Warrior Riser Extension Snorkel kit to finish snorkeling your XMR.
- 2022 Can-Am Commander 1000R XMR
- You have to cut/trim some plastic to install most Snorkel kits.
- There are no returns or refunds on any brand of snorkel.