Take on Mud with Less Crud
Mud, slop, peanut butter—no matter what you call it, your Maverick eats it up. Next time you take on the bog, shield yourself from some of the inevitable junk your tires kick up. SuperATV’s Can-Am Maverick Trail Low Profile Fender Flares extend your existing fender flares by up to 4” to block the worst of the crud. Plus, they add a rugged look that only makes your rig look more badass. That’s a win-win if we’ve ever heard one.
Extended Fender Flares That Are Built to Last
These 1/8” HDPE plastic fender flares are tough enough to handle hard hits. With machined aluminum chamfered washers and countersunk bolts to secure it, you can ride just as hard as you always do without worrying about ripping them off. Plus, they’re built to match the profile of your stock flares so they look built in and fit easily.
Fender Flare Extensions Made For You
Don’t sacrifice style for protection when SuperATV gives you both. These Can-Am fender flares stick out from the crowd with the wide design and stylish black plastic. The additional coverage keeps you clean while your buddies are covered in mud. And everyone will be able to appreciate your Can-Am Maverick.
- Made of extremely durable 1/8” LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Adds up to an additional 4” of protection on each side
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Mounts to OEM fender flares for a sleek, low-profile look
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 700 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 : 2018-2021
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 DPS : 2018-2021
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS : 2018+