Keep Your Cab Mud Free
Rain always has a way of making a productive and functional worksite a muddy one. Install SuperATV's Low Profile Fender Flares to your Kawasaki Mule to give your machine the ultimate protection from mud, dirt, and debris. They extend your OEM fender flares by up to 6.5" in the front and 5" in the rear. And thanks to our clever design, they don't interfere with your dump bed. So you can complete a day's work while keeping your cab free of dirt and mud. Not to mention, they make your Mule Pro look totally badass.
Ultra-Strong 1/8" LDPE
We know what you're facing out on the trail, so we've made these fender flares to handle heavy blows from trail debris. These extended Mule Pro FXT fender flares are made from ultra-strong 1/8" LDPE. We’ve designed them to match the curves of your stock flares for a more cohesive look. And they’re secured by aluminum washers and countersunk bolts.
Fender Flare Extensions
Ensuring your machine stays protected is important, and these fender flares get the job done. Not only do they give you the end-to-end protection that you need, but they make your Mule Pro look like a total monster. They're matte black and have a sleek design that compliments your machine.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
âš California Proposition 65 Warning âš
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made of extremely durable 1/8” LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Adds up to an additional
- 6.5” protection in the front
- 5” protection in the rear
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Mounts to OEM fender flares for a sleek, low-profile look
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT : 2015+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DXT : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXR : 2018+