SuperATV Kawasaki Teryx KRX Winch Mounting Plate
The Strength You Need
A winch is only as strong as its mounting plate. If your mounting plate can’t support the weight of your machine, it’s not going to be much help when you need pulled out of a sticky situation. That’s why you need SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for the Kawasaki Teryx KRX. It’s heavy duty and long lasting—guaranteed to provide the strength you need in case you get stuck.
Dependable and Reliable
Our winch mounting plates are made of 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating. They’re laser cut and CNC brake press bent for maximum strength, and powder coated to protect against rust and wear. Every inch of this mounting plate is designed to give you a product that is dependable and reliable, because your winch should be the last thing you need to worry about while you’re tearing up the trails.
4500 lb Black Ops Winch:
- 4500 Lb. Black Ops UTV/ATV Synthetic Rope Winch
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant wrinkle black powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s 4500 lb. Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3" x 6 5/8" (76mm x 169mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern
- 152mm (5.98")
- Using a winch wider than 375 mm (about 14-3/4”) with this mounting plate will cause it to hit your vehicle’s A-arm, which can result in damage to both the A-arm and the winch. For this reason we do not recommend using SuperATV’s 6000 lb. Black Ops Winch with this product.
- Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 : 2020+