Ride in Comfort
Are you working hard on the farm or taking a leisurely ride down the trails? Either way, no one wants the hassle of trail debris in their cab. By adding SuperATV's Polaris General 1000 Rear Vented Windshield to your side-by-side, your cab will stay protected from the wind and dust suction. Plus, with our BreezeRite vents, you can control your comfort level.
Versatility with Breeze Rite Vents
We've designed this one-of-a-kind vented windshield to stand out from our competitors with our BreezeRite vents. They’re injection-molded and have three positions—fully closed, half open, and fully open. And for added convenience, they're easy to move by hand and stay in place no matter how tough the trail gets. These vents make this windshield one of the best for year-round riding.
Perks of Polycarbonate
When it comes to strength, polycarbonate is the best material to use. Our lightly tinted, 1/4" polycarbonate sheets are 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic. You won’t have to worry about this windshield cracking or shattering during an unfortunate rollover or collision.
- Protects against debris and the elements
- Made of lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Innovative injection-molded BreezeRite vent giving you three vent positions
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes complete with all hardware for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
- Not compatible with Rockford Fosgate stereo system
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops