SuperATV Polaris RZR S 1000 8" Portal Gear Lift
Gear Down and Go Big
You can do almost anything in your Polaris RZR S 1000. But if you want to do everything, you need an 8” GDP Portal Gear Lift. With 8 inches of extra ground clearance and a 45% or 60% gear reduction, nothing will stop you. Take on the mud, rocks, trails, mountains, creeks, and dunes that nobody else can get through.
GDP—the Most Trusted Name in Portals
More riders roll on GDP portals than any other portal system. That’s because we know how to make them right with high quality parts and a superior design. With thousands of rider hours put on them every weekend, you can bet they’re built to take on any terrain.
Perfect for Mud
What makes GDP so great for mud? The deeper you go, the more torque you’ll feel. That 45% gear reduction paired with 8 inches of extra ground clearance means you can go deeper and plow through more with massive tires. Or you can go even bigger and ride even harder with our 60% gear reduction that can turn the biggest tires like they’re stock.
A Gear Reduction That Protects Your Drivetrain
Portals put the gear reduction at the hub instead of in the transmission. That means your axles, differential, prop shaft, and transmission are stressed less than stock so you can ride more.
Unmatched Gear Material
SuperATV top-of-the-line gears are made from precision-ground 9310 alloy steel so they mate perfectly each and every time. These premium, smooth-meshing gears give you quiet portals that won’t break.
Stronger Housings by Design
You can’t get better housings than GDP housings because nobody has the expertise that SuperATV has. We are the brains behind GDP after all. We know how to engineer and manufacture them to be as strong as possible. Choose from cast aluminum or USA-made billet aluminum housings. Either way, you get the best boxes around.
- SuperATV housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
The Strongest Portal Backing Plates You Can Get
SuperATV make our backing plates the strongest by using 5/16” thick advanced steel plating. This steel alloy is stronger than chromoly so you can count on them lasting for thousands of miles without bending or breaking.
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
- Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- Rubber O-rings that completely seal the housings
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Bearings That Rock
A bad bearing can mean your weekend is cut short with a busted portal. That’s why we use a double-angular contact bearing for our output shaft. It’s designed to handle huge forces from jumps, rocks, and whatever else you run into without failing or wearing prematurely. Every inch of GDP is built to last.
Universal Hubs and Slotted Rotors
SuperATV precision-ground, stainless steel slotted rotors stay cool to give you the braking power you need when you need it. They come with 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, and 4/110 bolt patterns and lugs. That makes your life easier because you can use wheels from just about any side-by-side. We invented the tapered output shaft that our hubs attach to, which provides a more secure lock that won’t wobble or wear over time.
Reinforce Your UTV with a Frame Stiffener
Your RZR S 1000 is built tough, but 8” GDP Portals take things to another level. That’s why we we highly recommend using a frame stiffener with your 8” portals. Trust us, we know from experience. Get a frame stiffener to save your frame and forget your worries.
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Increases width by 4 in. per side (8 in. total)
- 1.5 in. forward and rear offset
- Housings use Thermo-Tork® gaskets and rubber O-rings that don’t let anything through
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Gear reduction reduces stress on your drivetrain
- 22" or larger wheel required
- Wheels cannot exceed 5" backspacing
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020
- (4) Assembled portal hub boxes complete with 9310 gears, seals, output shaft, gaskets, and thrust bearings
- (4) Universal hubs and precision-ground stainless steel slotted rotors with lugs
- (4) Specialized steel alloy backing plates
- (4) Steel caliper mounting plates
- (8) Rear backing plate bushings
- Extended brake lines
- All required hardware, including recessed castle nut socket
- Frame Stiffener (must select at checkout)
- Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25" (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.