The Tie Rod Kit Your RZR XP 900 Deserves
Your RZR XP 900 is built for the kind of high-speed cornering that demands tight control. And if you want to make sure you stay right on track, you need SuperATV’s Polaris RZR XP 900 RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit. With beefy bars and even better tie rod ends, it’ll take you to the ends of the Earth without so much as a wobble. Get the industry’s best tie rod kit so you can handle world-class rides.
Big Bars and Bigger Heims
This Polaris RZR XP 900 tie rod replacement kit uses 1” diameter solid steel bar tie rods—they won’t buckle under pressure. But SuperATV take strength and durability over the top with their beefed up outer heim joint tie rod ends and inner rebuildable ball and sockets. They use unmatched 3/4” threads to connect to the rods. This makes the most common failure point stronger, more durable, and all-around better than ever before.
That’s not all SuperATV do for you—these tie rods also come backed by a lifetime warranty so you can ride with confidence.
Fast, Simple Installation
SuperATV don’t leave anything out of their tie rod kit. You get all the boots, heims, and hardware you need to get it completely installed. It’s fast and simple so you can get out of the garage quicker.
- Solid steel bar tie rods for maximum strength
- Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 racks only
- Hardened heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Heavy-duty solid steel bar tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- Compatible with SuperATV’s RackBoss 2.0 Rack and Pinions only
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.