SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Rear Vented Windshield
Vented Windshield Adds More Comfort
When you plan a weekend ride in your Polaris RZR XP, the last thing you want to worry about is the weather. With a SuperATV Vented Rear Vented Windshield installed, you’re good to go no matter what Mother Nature throws at you. It comes with a built-in BreezeRite vent that you can use to cool off or eliminate the suction from using a front windshield by itself.
Comes with a Built-In BreezeRite Vent
You can set the BreezeRite vent to fully closed, half open, or fully open for the perfect amount of airflow. Our injection molded vent lets you react to changing weather and conditions so you’ll always be ready. And it’ll stay where you set it no matter how rough the ride gets.
We use lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate to make our windshields because it’s the strongest material you can get. It’s 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic so it can take hard hits on your off-road adventure.
Nobody Does it Like SuperATV
If you want a versatile windshield that shields you from Mother Nature, then you’re at the right place. Why? Because we’ve designed, manufactured, and packaged over 150,000 windshields in Madison, Indiana. Industry-leading experts create each one with cutting-edge technology. Because of that, riders trust SuperATV to craft the best windshields on the market. We rise to the challenge and exceed those expectations.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Innovative injection-molded BreezeRite vent giving you three vent positions
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
- Polaris RZR XP : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 : 2014+