VIAIR 7-Way Power Access (92935)
7-Way round plug allows you to easily connect your compressor to the 7-way Trailer receptacle on the tow vehicle for power access without having to open your hood or access a battery.
Simply connect the adapter to the 2-Pin SAE connector on your compressor and plug the 7 way harness into the tow vehicle’s outlet for power.
Water Resistant Design to allow long-lasting use even under bad weather or hazardous road conditions. Dual handle hooks are incorporated for a better grip when plugging in or removing from the receptacle.
- Built with Automotive Grade 7 Way Trailer Plug & 12 Gauge Wiring
- Simple No Hassle way to Connect Your 12V Air Compressor
- No Splicing or Tools Required
- Eliminates Need to use Traditional Alligator Clamps
- No More Under your Hood to get to your Vehicles Battery
- Small & Compact, Stores Easily in Glove Box
- For Compressors Only
- Not designed to be powered by 110v AC household electrical power without an appropriately rated transformer.
- Always operate the compressor at or below the MAXIMUM PRESSURE RATING of the air compressor
- Always observe the MAXIMUM DUTY CYCLE of the air compressor.
- Operation exceeding maximum pressure ratings and/or duty cycle will result in damage to the air compressor.