Spend your time ripping through the woods, not waiting on your friends. This rugged powersport GPS navigator keeps your groups in touch and on track.
- Keep your crew together with group tracking for up to 20 riders, plus push-to-talk fist mic
- Take your side-by-side off the beaten path with topographic mapping, private and public land info, forest service roads and trails.
- The rugged Tread off-road GPS is IPX7 weather-resistant and features a glove-friendly 5.5” touchscreen display.
- Use the Tread app to sync data across your various devices.
- Direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery can be downloaded to Tread without a computer.
- Easily install on your powersport vehicle with the included powered mount and wiring harness with tube mount.
RIDING RADIO FOR GROUP GETAWAYS
The included Group Ride Radio allows tracking for up to 20 riders with no cellular coverage needed. Plus, the push-to-talk fist mic1 lets you easily stay in communication with your Group Ride friends. Pair Tread with your helmet or headset (not included) enabled with BLUETOOTH® technology for hands-free communication.
Purpose-built for all-terrain use, Tread stands up to anything the elements can throw at it. It’s IPX7-rated for water-resistance and built to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance.
With its ultrabright 5.5” glove-friendly touchscreen, the Tread navigator is designed for easy viewing in bright sunlight or pitch dark. It can be mounted in portrait or landscape mode.
Enjoy turn-by-turn trail navigation for traversing unpaved roads and trails using Adventure Roads and Trails map content comprised of OpenStreetMap and USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps.
MAPS FOR OFF-ROAD
Tread features preloaded topographic maps of North and Central America and detailed street maps of North America. It also includes U.S. Forest Service Roads and trails and Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) for full-sized 4x4s, side-by-side, ATVs and motorcycles.
KNOW YOUR BOUNDARIES
Access public land boundaries for national forests, Bureau of Land Management (BLM), wilderness areas and more. Also, see private land boundaries and landowner information for parcels greater than 4 acres.
Download high-resolution BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly via Wi-Fi connectivity, with no annual subscription required.
EASILY SYNC YOUR DEVICES
Use the Tread app to sync waypoints, tracks, routes and collections across your devices, including your mobile device, computer and Tread navigator. Easily import and share GPX files, too.
MOUNTS WITH MUSCLE
The included powered mount and wiring harness with tube mount secure your Tread navigator to your powersport vehicle for riding over rough terrain.
For tough-terrain guidance, built-in sensors include an altimeter, barometer, compass and pitch/roll gauges.
Pair your Tread powersport navigator with one of the compatible inReach global satellite communicators (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather.
Get spoken turn-by-turn directions if you choose to take Tread with you when you head back to civilization and want on-road navigation. Includes driver alerts for sharp curves, red light/speed cameras4 and more.
GROUP RIDE MOBILE
Track friends from your compatible smartphone or Tread device when you and your friends use the Tread app’s Group Ride mobile feature.
EASY ROUTE PLANNER
Use the Tread app to easily plan routes with the same maps, vehicle profiles and route preferences that you have on the Tread device.
Weather ahead? Pair Tread with your compatible smartphone, and download the Tread app to access live weather, storm alerts, animated radar and more
CONTROL YOUR ACCESSORIES
Pair Tread with the compatible Garmin PowerSwitch digital switch box (sold separately) to enable on-screen control for your side-by-side’s 12-volt electronics — light bars, differential locks and more.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Tread comes preloaded with iOverlander points of interest and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
A built-in media player lets you easily control music loaded on your compatible smartphone on the navigator’s display — and hear your tunes through your helmet or headset (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH technology.
ADD A CAMERA
What’s around your side-by-side? Maximize visibility by pairing Tread with a rugged BC 40 wireless camera with tube mount (sold separately). It easily mounts to your vehicle’s tube frame, flat panel or roll cage.
- DIMENSION: 5.8”W x 3.5”H x 1”D (8.8 x 14.8 x 2.4 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE: 4.8”W x 2.7”H (12.1 x 6.8 cm); 5.5” diagonal (13.9 cm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1280 x 800 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: multi-touch, glass, high brightness HD color TFT with white backlight
- DUAL-ORIENTATION DISPLAY: Yes
- WEIGHT: 9.2 oz (262 g)
- BATTERY TYPE: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: up to 6 hours (up to 3.5 hours at 100% backlight)
- WATERPROOF: IPX7
- DROP RATING: MIL-STD-810
- MAGNETIC MOUNT: Locking magnet-assisted mount
- 1" BALL ADAPTER WITH AMPS PLATE: Yes
- Fist mic
- VHF antenna
- Antenna mount kit
- Tube mount kit
- High-current power cable
- Trim ring kit (blue, black, red and green)
- USB cable